The Application is now CLOSED!
The application for entry year 2018 will be available at
8:00 a.m. Central Time, May 1, 2017
The deadline to submit your application is 5:00 p.m. Central Time, September 29, 2017
To get started download the JAMP Handbook!
In order to complete your application to JAMP, you must complete the following:
The following supporting documents must be received by the JAMP Administrative Office no later than October 13, 2017:
1. Notice of Intent to Apply & Authorization to Release Records
2. A copy of applicant's High School Transcript and Class Rank
3. SAT/ACT Score documentation
4. Student Aid Reports (FAFSA) for:
5. Letters of Evaluation from:
a. JAMP Faculty Director
b. University Faculty Member
6. College Transcripts if applicant attended another college while attending high school
or summer school
7. Official University Transcript listing fall and spring grades
Applicants must meet with his or her JAMP Faculty Director (JFD) regarding the submission of all supporting documents. An application to the program is not considered complete until all supporting documents have been received by the JAMP Administrative Office.