The Joint Admission Medical Program (JAMP) is a special program created by the Texas Legislature to support and encourage highly qualified, economically disadvantaged students pursuing a medical education.
New to JAMP? Start Here
Since 2003, JAMP has been helping highly qualified, economically disadvantaged students achieve their dreams with:
- Support through undergraduate scholarships and summer stipends
- Placement into JAMP Summer Internship experiences
- Hands-on experience through clinical enrichment opportunities
- Comprehensive, multi-phase MCAT preparation program
- Personal and professional development through dedicated mentoring
- Guaranteed admission to a Texas medical school if all criteria are met
- Scholarships to attend medical school
Want to See if You Qualify?
Before you apply, you’ll need to learn more about the students we serve and see if you’re eligible.
Want to know more about JAMP?