The application for Entry Year 2024 opens at
Monday, May 1, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time
The deadline to submit your application is
Tuesday, October 31, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. Central Time
- Supporting Documents (Extended!): Wednesday, November 15 (October 31)
- Interview Invitations: December 2023
- JAMP Interviews: January 2024
- Applicants Selected: Feb-March 2024
In order to complete your application to JAMP, you must complete the following:
The following supporting documents must be received by the JAMP Administrative Office no later than Wednesday, November 8, 2023 by 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
- Notice of Intent to Apply
- A copy of applicant's High School Transcript and Class Rank
- Student Aid Reports (FAFSA) for:
- Evaluator #1: JFD (preferred) OR University Faculty.
- Evaluator #2: Qualified Evaluator to Speak about Applicant Core Competencies. Qualified Evaluators
include JFD (preferred), University Faculty, High School Counselor/Teacher, Work/Volunteer Supervisor, Extracurricular
Program Coordinator, and mentors.
In addition, applicants may now submit evaluations from one of the two groups:
- College Transcripts (any institution enrolled in or has granted college credit)
- Official University Transcript listing fall and spring grades
CRITERIA UPDATE! SAT/ACT scores are no longer required to apply to JAMP!
Applicants must meet with his or her JAMP Faculty Director (JFD) regarding the submission of all supporting documents.
An application to the program is not considered complete until all supporting documents have been received by the JAMP Administrative Office.